Around £22,000 per annum
Are you seeking a better work/life balance? Would you like to work from home and make a positive difference to children and young people? This may be the opportunity for you.
We want to hear from people from all walks of life across the UK to be a part of something extraordinary.
There are thousands of children in the UK who, for one reason or another, are unable to live with their parents. If you are able to provide the love and support and importantly, a spare bedroom, we would love to speak with you.
What do I need?
- A spare bedroom is essential
- You must be over 21 years of age
- You must have the right to remain in the UK indefinitely
As well as:
- A desire to help a young person or child
- A caring and compassionate attitude
- Resilience and understanding
You will get:
- Financial allowance for you and the child
- Training, help and support 24/7
- The opportunity to work from home and make a real difference.
We would love to hear from you. Find out more by applying today.
*By applying for this role, you are consenting for RSD Fostering to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.