What we do
We are a rapidly growing company that provides IT solutions and regulatory compliance consulting services to small and medium-sized healthcare professionals, so they can improve patient care and transition successfully into healthcare's technology-driven future.
At the core of our efforts is caring- caring about our employees so they care for one another, care about the work they do, and most importantly take care of our client's needs so they are equipped to thrive in the evolving future of healthcare. We strive to work with integrity, compassion, collaboration, and responsiveness, always asking if the result reflects our intention of care and in the best interest of the company, colleagues and clients.
We foster an environment which recognizes, and rewards work that reinforces caring intentions. A mix of private and open work spaces, team-building events, and various incentives exit to keep the workplace fun and collaborative despite the diligence of our on-going work. We believe our clients hear our smiles, that all our actions will pay forward, and that we will continually grow from a strong foundation based on trust and integrity.
About this Position
Great administrative assistant position to build communication, organizational, and consulting skills.
As a Compliance Specialist (CS), you will be directly supporting our Senior Consultants to simplify our Clients regulatory compliance experience and enhance the way they do healthcare. You will be performing daily tasks as given by the Senior consultants, such as data entry, data collecting, and appointment setting between clients. We primarily communicate with our clients via phone and email - excellent conversational skills, attention to detail, and time management allows you to be organized and help our clients grow in the healthcare industry.
To excel as a CS, one must be extremely comfortable communicating over the phone and email, while effectively documenting client progress and information.
- Show up on time every day, Monday through Friday- 7am-3:30pm
- Provide exceptional client service in a helpful, positive manner.
- Communicate regular updates to clients regarding their compliance.
- Be able to regularly prioritize and manage their assigned tasks to complete each day, every week, etc. as assigned by Senior Consultants.
- Document clear notes about work performed and conversations with clients in our project management tool.
- Generate memos, emails and reports when appropriate
- Answer incoming calls and assume other administrative assistant duties
- Abide by all HIPAA Security & Privacy Company Policies
Customer Service experience is a must.
- Excellent conversational skills, both verbal and written, in a business setting; must understand and practice active listening and reading skills
- Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Outlook, and Excel)
- Must have sufficient technical aptitude to learn innovative technology quickly and relatively intuitively
- Superior organization skills and dedication to completing projects in a timely manner
- Previous customer service is highly preferred
- Detail oriented and comfortable working in a fast-paced office environment
- High school diploma required; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
iHealthOne offers expert consulting services that focus on the ever-changing areas of health care technology and regulatory compliance programs. We help navigate private practices through compliance program requirements, including identifying whether their current practice management software is ONC-Certified, guiding practices with demonstrating Meaningful Use, helping them avoid penalties for not participating appropriately, and even earning them incentive funding when possible. Our one-on-one client support approach offers practices the opportunity to receive personalized recommendations and guidance to be in compliance according to their specific practice needs.
Role: Administrative Assistant / Compliance Specialist
Apply for this job now.