The Truckload Dispatcher/Transportation Manager is responsible for the planning, scheduling and dispatching of our customer’s freight. The role owns the relationship with our valued Independent Contractors and is instrumental in the successful coordination of the timely and accurate delivery of goods. The key responsibilities of this function are to provide exceptional support to our drivers, be quick to respond to questions and troubleshooting concerns and to pro-actively monitor the movement of freight to ensure customer satisfaction.
Core Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the coordination, scheduling, dispatching and planning of customer freight shipments
- Act as the main point of contact for all driver facing communication via phone, Qualcomm and E-mail
- Develop a strong relationship with Independent Contractors within assigned fleet
- Offer exceptional support to our Drivers to ensure that their professional needs are being met
- Monitor shipments throughout transit in order to effectively meet delivery schedules
- Respond to customers efficiently, thoroughly, and professionally
- Manage customer and driver expectations to align with operational capabilities
- Monitor performance and available hours of Fleet Drivers
- Work cooperatively with customer service/sales to provide solutions for customers’ needs and resolve issues
- Other duties as assigned
New Age Transcorp, Inc. (NAT) is a leading provider of time-definite surface transportation and related logistics services to the North American air freight and expedited market. TLS (Truck Load Services) is not your ordinary truckload service provider. TLS offers a diversified portfolio of transportation services that includes long haul, regional and OTR truckload and LTL capacity and is one of NAT’s fastest growing divisions.
New Age Transcorp, Inc. is a highly respected transportation and logistics Company with joint ventures with Universal Truckload, Inc. and FedEx Custom Critical, Inc. We are a growth-oriented company that has doubled in size over the past 3 years. We have an aggressive growth strategy and need great talent to help us achieve our goals. As an industry leader - we are dedicated to finding and developing the best people. We want individuals who share our core values and demonstrate a true passion for what we do. New Age Transcorp, Inc. offers excellent compensation, incentive and benefits packages to our employees, as well as tremendous growth opportunities for top performers.
Role: Truckload Dispatcher/Transportation Manager
Apply for this job now.