Computer Science Teacher
- Start date: October 2021
- Length of contract: 6 months intially
- Location: Middlesbrough
- Key stages: 3 & 4
If you are a Fully Qualified Teacher and looking for a new role this October, then our workforce partner school may just have the role for you! Based at our client school in Middlesbrough, the role of a Computer Science Teacher will be available from October 2021. If you hold a PGCE, qualified teacher status and are engaging and passionate when teaching then please apply for this fantastic opportunity. Running for a period of 6 months, there is the oppourtunity for a school based contract at the end of the assignment.
Here at Teaching Personnel, we are passionate about the success and welfare of students and the correct placement of our educators.
The successful candidate…
- Qualified Teacher Status.
- Hold a PGCE.
- Energetic and driven.
- Capable of dealing with students from a variety of backgrounds and abilities.
- SEN experience is desirable.
- Engaging when teaching.
- Plan lessons effectively to cover the curriculum and excite the mind of students.
Why work with Teaching Personnel?
At Teaching Personnel, we offer an incredibly flexible working structure. If you are successful in your application, you will have access to your own Teaching Personnel online portal. This portal allows you to manage your bookings and your availability 24/7 from home.
If successful, as well as gaining access to your own online portal, you will also gain:
- Your own specialist consultant that will work closely with you consistently finding you bookings that are right for you.
- Competitive weekly pay, paid directly through PAYE. (Based on qualifications, experience, and role requirements).
- Access to our very own Teacher Training CPD Academy.
- GBP50 bonus for every friend you refer to us.
If interested in this position, or to find out about more oppourtunities we have on offer, please submit your CV using the link provided.