Quality Installations Midwest is seeking Experienced Technicians and qualified candidates to work for a leading DirecTV Master Contractor. We value our technicians and treat them with dignity and respect. Our Technicians always have year around work and always get paid for their efforts. After all they are the most important part of the company.
We offer paid training for qualified inexperienced candidates
A $1000 sign on bonus for experienced ready to work DirecTV Technicians
Weekly Paychecks via direct deposit.
Pay starts at the end of week two.
Installing a DirecTV system is simple and straightforward. This is not hard work and it does not require you to be a technical expert. This is a good old fashioned blue-collar job. This is a work outside on your own with your hands type of job. You are paid by the job so the more work you can do the more money you can make.
A DirecTV field technician attaches, connects, and repairs equipment that delivers television signals to service subscribers. The Installer determines where the satellite dish should be placed on the exterior of a building for optimal reception, attaches and grounds the dish using appropriate mounting hardware, and ensures proper connection with a receiver box placed inside the building. Once the equipment is installed, the Installer shows the customer how to use the receiver box and remote control.
DirecTV field technicians work Monday through Saturday with some evening work and some holidays. Some field technicians work Sunday schedules and choose another day off.
All field technicians are expected to provide their own truck, tools and ladder.(Assistance available for specialty tools)
All candidates must pass a thorough criminal background check and drug test.
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• High school diploma or GED
• Can work outside in inclement weather conditions
• Can work 6 days a week with some evenings and some holidays
• Comfortable working on a ladder at heights of up to 25 feet.
• Comfortable working in attics and crawl spaces
• Ability to bend, stoop, stand, kneel or squat for extended lengths of time
• Able to lift 80 pounds periodically throughout the work day
• Reliable late model truck, van or SUV with insurance capable of carrying a 28' ladder
• Have your own tools or can obtain the tools needed
• Must have or be able to get a working smart phone or tablet with camera
• Pass a background check and drug test (No Felony convictions)
• Must have a valid drivers' license
Quality Installations Midwest has been in business since 2012. Our management team is comprised of professionals with many years of experience in the industry building strong relationships on a national level. We use our experience and relationships to ensure consistent work volume which means job security for our team. We have historically been a top performer in all categories which also helps secure our place in the industry and our ability to add new business to the company.
Role: DIRECTV TECHNICIANS - TRAINING CANDIDATES
Apply for this job now.