The Dallas law firm of Reyes Browne Reilley is looking for a full-time marketer and content writer with a minimum 3+ years experience in web development, SEO, SEM, and/or social media management.
A generous and competitive salary will be commensurate with experience. We also offer top-of-the-line "Fortune 100" job benefits including medical and dental, and after 1 year of service - participation in our employer matched, fully vested 401K retirement plan.
- Hands-on experience with a content management system (preferably Wordpress);
- Working knowledge of marketing automation software is a plus;
- Experience with Google Analytics;
- Experience with Google Adwords;
- Demonstrated cross-platform social media experience with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc;
- Understanding of SEO, SEM -- Develop, manage and optimize day-to-day tactical on and off-page SEO, pay per click (PPC) search engine marketing keywords, ads, and bid management;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required;
- Ability to work independently project managing multiple projects under tight timelines;
- Photoshop and graphic design skills would be a plus;
- Bilingual English/Spanish is a plus;
- Personal injury law firm marketing experience is a plus.
- Work with marketing director to manage ongoing content calendar;
- Create and manage social media posts and ads on a daily basis;
- Manage ongoing Adwords campaigns including web copy to maximize spend;
- Manage day-to-day activities related to content and social media, including influencer relations;
- Write and publish bi-weekly blogs. Must be comfortable writing a blog from start to finish with little oversight;
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against ROI goals.
Our Dallas based personal injury law firm focuses our practice on representing plaintiffs in auto accident lawsuits, personal injury, business litigation, dangerous prescription drugs, product defect and wrongful death lawsuits.
Role: Digital Marketer / Content & Social Specialist
Apply for this job now.