The Entry Level Area Business Manager will be responsible for selling our clients services and developing and expanding new accounts. This position represents a unique opportunity to join our team to launch energy services and energy solutions to clients.
Roles & Responsibilities For Entry Level Area Business Manager:
1. Provide service presentations to targeted clients within a designated geographic area.
2. Manage sales growth through education, training, and business development opportunities in key accounts.
3. Implement and execute key marketing and sales strategies.
4. Establish and maintain excellent communication and sound working relationships with co-workers and assigned accounts.
5. Demonstrate honesty and integrity while modeling behaviors consistent with company standards, values and corporate compliance policies.
Job Complexity & Discretion For Entry Level Area Business Manager:
Assigned goals and Management by Objectives (MBOs) will be obtained through training, consultative selling, and product implementation as provided by the sales and marketing plan.
Minimum Qualifications for Entry Level Area Business Manager:
• Bachelor’s Degree or the equivalent experience
• Consistent performer with a track record of success in business, sales or customer service
Competencies & Skills for Entry Level Area Business Manager:
• Ability to thrive in a highly driven culture that is performance based, fast paced and results oriented.
• Must have a strong sales disposition, solid business acumen, and excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong analytical skills and ability to manage
• Demonstrated leadership experience
• Ability to travel is required by the specific territory, meetings and trainings
Field based. Regular travel is required within assigned geographic territory.
CANDIDATES WITH ANY OF THE FOLLOWING EXPERIENCE OR INTEREST IN, PLEASE APPLY:
Entrepreneurial mindset, entrepreneur, sales, customer service, management, manager, marketing, administrative, HR, entry level, purchasing, director, retail, telecommunications, restaurant, banking, advertising, supervisor, public relations, PR, hotel, hospitality, communications, social services, business and sales psychology, collections, pharmaceutical sales, buyer, recruiter, sales, sales management, marketing management, full time sales, full time marketing, full time management, entry level management, entry level sales, entry level marketing, inside sales, account sales, retail marketing, retail sales, customer service, business management, B2B sales, outside sales, marketing/advertising specialist, entry level sales and marketing, sports minded, management training, team training, consulting, consultant, business opportunity, business development, marketing coordinator, customer care, customer relations, customer acquisition, customer conversion, direct sales, direct marketing, face to face marketing, face to face sales, customer satisfaction, restaurant management, restaurant service, customer service adviser, customer service analyst, team leader, leadership, team building, sports management, sports administration, sports marketing, sports advertising, public relations, leadership sales, sales director, marketing director, promotional marketing, promotional sales, retail sales, retail management, retail marketing, brand manager, brand management, real estate, insurance, telecommunications, restaurant, hotel, communications, buyer, opportunity, advancement opportunity, advancement, growth opportunity, growth, recruiter, marketing professional, sales professional, public relations management, public relations manager, advertising, non-profit, non-for profit, training, trainer, personal trainer, electronics, career focused, career development, career minded, brand ambassador, brand management, brand manager, promotional marketing, promotional sales, entrepreneur, entrepreneur management, entrepreneur mindset, , claims administration, claims representative, claims rep, claims administrator, customer support, customer support executive, program coordinator, speedway, circle k, coordinator, program, member services, members, greeter, Chicago, Schaumburg, Naperville, Itasca, Hoffman Estates, Roselle, Medinah, Arlington Heights, Lincoln Park.
At Capital Energy Group, we are focused on developing the next generation of leaders. In our program you will work alongside the leadership and partnership team to gain exposure in client services, campaign knowledge, market research, sales strategies, branding, public speaking, leadership training and team management. Our program’s structure fosters organic growth and cross-training into several career paths while being employed and part of the team.
Role: Entry Level Area Business Manager
Apply for this job now.