Company: TALAMORE COUNTRY CLUB
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Applecross CC located in Downingtown Pa is seeking qualified individuals for positions in the Grounds Maintenance Department.
Applecross Country Club is affiliated with Talamore Country Club, this position is at Applecross CC in Downingtown.
Prior experience in golf course maintenance, or landscape maintenance is not mandatory, we are willing to train.
Qualified individuals must be team oriented. Typical work hours are 5:30 am to 2:00 pm ( Monday thru Friday ) and weekends 5:30 am to 9.30 am ( 30-40 hrs per wk ) . Starting Pay is $13.00 / hr. depending on experience.
- Must poses a valid driver's license and have transportation
- Ability to work every other weekend
- Ability to lift 50lbs
- Strong Communication skills
- Have attention to detail
- Prior experience in grounds maintenance and or Landscape experience a plus
- Ability to work in all types of weather ( heat , humidity , rain and cold )
Responsibilities include heavy manual labor involving equipment operations as well as general housekeeping of golf course grounds and maintenance buildings .
- Operation of grounds equipment as it pertains to the maintenance of fine turf areas. ( Greens, Tees, and Fairways )
- Ability to operate string trimmers back pack blowers, and hand tools
- Bunker maintenance ( raking, edging )
- Landscape maintenance ( mowing, trimming, pruning and hand weeding )
Please EMAIL Doug Rae , Superintendent of Grounds #removed# to schedule an appointment