Company: FARRAR LEVIN LEGAL RECRUITMENT
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Well-regarded commercial law firm in London is looking to recruit a Commercial (Healthcare) lawyer of 0 to 4 years’ PQE. The opportunity is for an ambitious commercial lawyer, ideally with experience in negotiating and drafting a broad array of contractual arrangements (depending on PQE), including advising on the implications of procurement law on those arrangements. The successful candidate will handle their own caseload, encompassing the full range of commercial work within the team (with appropriate level of support and supervision, again depending on PQE) alongside contributing to business development initiatives. Your workload will be primarily Commercial but you will also have the opportunity to support on procurement law, governance and on information law issues for public and independent health and social care sector clients. Projects that you may be involved in include:
• Advising on national strategic procurements of healthcare services
• Advising on outsourcing contracts
• Advising on managed equipment services procurements
• Advising on NHS mergers and acquisitions
• Advising digital health providers on commercial and regulatory issues
• Advising on commercial joint ventures
• General advice on data protection matters for a range of health and social care clients
• General advice on commercial matters for a range of clients
• and, Drafting and negotiating commercial contracts.
If you are already qualified, you will currently specialise in Commercial law or currently focus on particular areas such as IP or IT but have a desire to undertake a more general caseload. Newly qualified lawyers will ideally have undertaken a seat in general Commercial law and/or IP and/or IT and/or Data Protection. Experience in any of commercial law, procurement law, information law, infrastructure projects or advising clients in the health and social care sector, is an advantage.