As a Sales Support Specialist you are instrumental in supporting the diverse functions of our field sales team and, in doing so, you rely on your keen sense of organization, account management and customer-centric communication skills to perform a variety of pre and post sales related activities. Responsibilities include: being a dedicated and reliable support resource to your assigned sales reps, preparing documents/ PowerPoints, and other materials for client presentations, producing/ researching data that supports the sales process, following up directly with clients, educating new clients on how to best use our products via online tutorials and organizing logistics for sales events and client meetings. This role calls for an individual with a strong work ethic, an affinity for multi-tasking and a deep desire to support others in realizing their success. Our ideal candidate has a can-do attitude, is a team-player who also works well independently, has excellent communication skills, a good eye for detail and has outstanding organization skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide support to sales reps on a variety of pre and post-sale projects as well as keep Reps informed of account activity, outstanding issues and requests from clients
- Respond promptly to client inquiries and work with sales representatives to ensure all client-related inquiries are dealt with in a timely and satisfactory manner; follow up on issues as needed to ensure that they are suitably resolved
- Use your excellent relationship building and communication skills to build relationships with clients via phone and email
- Deliver a superior customer experience in order to contribute to account retention and growth
- Update and maintain customer/ account information in CRM CRM (Salesforce.com)
- Provide informal product trainings via email, phone and/or webinar upon request
- Create presentation materials for events and meetings
- Present product trainings to instructors/professors via GoTo Meeting
- Coordinate meetings, trainings and other event logistics
Required Skills, Knowledge, and Experience:
- Bachelors degree
- 3+ years of experience in high-end client service (non-retail), sales support or other high-end/ fast paced administrative function. Previous experience supporting an inside or outside sales is a strong plus!
- The ability to effectively set and manage multiple priorities as well as strong time-management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with MS Excel, Power Point, and Word
- Previous Salesforce.com experience a plus
- Exceptional customer service skills; good listener, excellent follow-up and follow through and willing to support and help others
- Diligent, efficient, motivated, extremely well organized and proactive
- A positive ‘can-do!’ attitude
- A passion for languages and/or publishing is a plus
Why join us? We at Vista Higher Learning are proud to say that we’re not just another publisher. We’re the leading specialized language publisher for U.S. and Canadian higher education and secondary school markets whose first-hand knowledge of languages and diverse cultures sets us apart from other publishers. We’re passionate about developing educational materials that incorporate authenticity and culture. We bring a fresh new approach to teaching languages by integrating technology, design, content, and pedagogy to make learning easier, more practical, and more rewarding. With current programs in Spanish, French, Italian and German Vista Higher Learning is committed to helping people communicate across languages and cultures.
Our benefits package includes life/health/dental/vision insurance, 401(k), educational assistance, PTO and paid holidays. Our benefits package includes life/health/dental/vision insurance, 401(k), educational assistance, PTO and paid holidays. Plus we offer all sorts of fun perks such as monthly chair massages, company lunches, onsite cardio and strength training classes and much more!
Vista Higher Learning is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, physical or mental disability, and/or protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by applicable law
Role: Sales Support Specialist
Apply for this job now.