Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Performs preventative maintenance
· Corrective maintenance
· Emergent maintenance
· Assist with the collection of predictive maintenance data for analysis
· Make program modifications to programmable logic controllers (Allen-Bradley, SLC-500, and/ or CompactLogix)
· Able to utilize test equipment such as digital multimeter, multifunction loop calibrator, Fluke 97 scope meter, data logging recorders and other equipment.
· Ability to read and understand mechanical prints/drawings, electrical line diagrams and relay logic
Maintain, Install, Repair and troubleshoot for the following:
· AC/DC Motors
· Transformers and rectifiers
· Industrial electronic and control systems and equipment
· Machine and motor control’s systems and equipment
· Logic panels including hard relays, timers, and counters
· DC and AC variable frequency drives
Must have basic knowledge:
· Air Compressors
· Heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems and equipment
· CNC Router experience a plus
Education and Experience:
· High School Diploma or higher level of education
· 5 years minimum experience as a mechanical technician
· Must be able to read, write and comprehend English
· Explain troubleshooting and repair methods
· Must be able to regularly lift and or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and or move 50 pounds.
· Must be able to work on ladders, scissor lifts, scaffolding and other high precarious places safely and effectively.
· Must be able to work around electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and thermodynamic equipment safely.
Semi Custom/Custom Cabinet Manufacturer
Company website #removed#
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Role: Maintenance Technician 2nd Shift
Apply for this job now.