Our company is currently seeking an Accounts Receivable to join our team! You will be responsible for preparing and examining financial records for our company.
- Obtain primary financial data for accounting records
- Compute and record numerical data
- Check the accuracy of business transactions
- Perform data entry and administrative duties
- Previous experience in accounting, finance, or other related fields
- Fundamental knowledge of GAAP
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Strong organizational skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Our company is honest and fair. We work and play hard and are rewarded for all of our efforts. If you are tired of not being appreciated and want a change, find a new home with Emerald Plumbing Company.
Role: Accounts Receivable
Location: Temple Hills,
Apply for this job now.