Major hotel is seeking a Director of Rooms to oversee the organization, staff, and quality of the operations in Reservations, Front Desk, and Housekeeping.
- Inspect property/rooms on a daily basis and monitor for property cleanliness, safety and security, product quality and exceptional service throughout
- Recruit, interview and hire associates for assigned department(s)/Meet regularly with General Manager to review staffing, morale and any disciplinary situations/investigations
- Train and support all associates and ensure performance in accordance with established hotel brand standards • Adhere to all hotel standards of Operations
- Assist in new associate orientation and onboarding • Ongoing review of staff to ensure adherence to established policies and procedures
- Participate in monthly reward and recognition meeting /celebrate hotel and associate achievements
- Compliance with Federal & State Labor laws • Perform technical and administrative duties, including, but not limited to; writing and reviewing reports; e.g. profit and loss, yield management, capital planning, payroll, etc.
- Prepare and control purchase orders for supplies and amenities for all rooms departments
- Balance cost controls with exceptional customer service and associate satisfaction
- Coach and support teams to effectively manage occupancy, rates, wages and controllable expenses • Identify service issues and trends. Facilitate creative solutions to overcome obstacles and insure continuous guest satisfaction results
- Opera PMS experience
- IHG hotels
- Revenue management experience.
Salary is up to 70K
Role: Director of Operations - Hospitality
Apply for this job now.