Are you a Teacher of Mathematics looking for a new role? If you are, Teaching Personnel want to hear from you!
As a result of one of their Teachers assuming a new role in school, we are looking for a qualified Teacher of Mathematics to join one of our partner schools in the Newcastle area from January 11th 2021. This is a fixed term role until the end of the academic year 2020/21 with the potential of being made permanent as a result.
- Qualified Mathematics Teacher
- Teaching across KS3 - KS4, including top set year 11
- Full-time role lasting until at least the end of the academic year
- 'Good' school based in the East End of Newcastle
- Must hold QTS in the UK
- Must be able to confidently deliver Mathematics to GCSE at least
- Must possess a DBS on the Update service/be willing to apply for an enhanced DBS (Child Workforce Only)
- Must be able to show a track record of improving pupil attainment
The school are looking for a teacher up to the summer, then will be advertising for the post you'll be covering at some stage which you are more than eligible to apply for and would obviously stand a strong chance having worked at the school.
Through Teaching Personnel, we will offer you:
- Weekly pay, each Friday
- Pension contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- £50 refer a friend or colleague scheme
- Personal Consultant with a wealth of experience, to offer support and guidance
- Social events each term, with complimentary food and drinks
If you feel you are suitable for this role and would like to apply, please upload your most recent CV using the link on this page.