Our client transforms mortgage operations through technology and unique partnerships throughout the industry. They are a tight-knit group that is passionate about what they do. They believe it's possible to love coming to work and are consistently implementing new processes and benefits to make every employee feel the same. They have high standards and take pride in exceeding expectations.
They are looking for a Network Engineer experienced in network diagnostics and configurations (both router and firewall).
- Document and manage all corporate circuits including PRI, DS1, DS3, MPLS, and MOE connections.
- Document and maintain network configurations, topologies and address ranges.
- Maintain all router, switch, firewall configurations ensuring that corporate security standards are maintained.
- Maintain, troubleshoot, and configure all telephony equipment including PBX and voicemail systems.
- Maintain, troubleshoot, and configure all Call Center applications and implementations.
- Makes recommendations to improve the network functionality, security, capability, operational efficiency and performance of all network components.
- Participates in aspects of project management, and support of the network infrastructure and any strategic developments.
- Provides technical expertise relating to network systems, and network security to project teams.
- Works on multiple projects and tasks independently and on project teams.
- Monitors network functionality and security with appropriate audits review, data analysis and testing.
- Assists with the continued quality, stability, and efficient operation of the enterprise network that supports the enterprise and regional entities.
- Works with Senior Network Engineers to provide proper design, implementation and deployment of robust, secure and redundant system infrastructures in support of company operational objectives.
- Ensures that network systems software is current, and is responsible for all upgrades, bug fixes, and change requests to maintain network integrity.
- Monitors and maintains network access security devices and connectivity including secure firewall policies and remote users utilizing virtual private networks, wireless access, and other methods such as Citrix Access Gateway.
- Administers and monitors corporate and production firewalls including auditing rules and ensuring firewall policies reflect corporate security policy.
- Perform related duties as requested.
- CCNA or CCNP certified or equivalent network engineering expertise
- BS/BA degree in IT or related field preferred; equivalent experience may be substituted in lieu of education.
- 1+ years’ experience designing, implementing and operating multi-site, high-availability, converged networks
- 2 - 3 years hands-on experience with routers, switches, firewalls, and VPNs
- At least 1 year of experience working in a production, 24x7 environment
- 2+ years administering Cisco networking appliances
- Experience maintaining server certificates
- Experience with storage area networking technologies such as iSCSI and fiber channel IDS experience helpful.
- Experience with Cisco Unified Communications platform including Call Center technology.
- Strong experience with IPSec VPNs.
Essential Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Proficiency with Windows 2008 server.
- Proficiency with Linux/Unix.
- Knowledge of network monitoring and measurement technologies.
- Knowledge of VOIP based telephony and PBX systems.
- Proficiency at the CCNA level with Cisco equipment and IOS including VLAN and QOS configurations.
- Strong knowledge of Cisco networking IOS and general network architecture best practices
- Knowledgeable in Palo Alto firewalls
- Knowledge of PERL scripting language
- Ability to manage time well and meet multiple deadlines in fast paced, ever changing environment
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently, make decisions and complete assignments.
- Ability to plan, prioritize and organize project work, at times with interruptions.
Role: HJOB18450__197_Network Engineer
Apply for this job now.