Job DescriptionAbout Us
There are numerous reasons why drivers choose Lake Auto Group. We proudly serve Milwaukee, New Berlin, Racine, Waukesha and Brookfield, WI., our teams of sales advisors, service technicians and financing experts are trained with one focus in mind: addressing each of your needs with the utmost respect, care and attention to detail. Here at Lake Auto Group, we strive to conduct our business as a well-respected organization; with integrity, hard work, and with the highest care for our people, customers, and business partners. Every employee at Lake Auto Group is absolutely critical to our success. Our promise is to keep delivering the same award-winning service and value that our community has come to expect from our dealership group throughout the years.
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- 401(K) Plan
- Promote from Within
- Partners In Our Community
- Top Rated Dealer recognized by Car Gurus
- Annual Employee Appreciation Events
- Clean, wax, polish, refurbish and detail vehicles that were collision damaged, as well as old and new vehicles.
- Inspect finished products to ensure the highest quality service.
- Understand and deliver on specific customer requirements.
- Maintain proper function of all service tools and equipment.
- Directly report any damage to the supervising manager in a clear and timely fashion.
- Coordinate and arrange work effectively with team members.
- Maintain excellent standards and quality of service to positively represent the organization.
- Other duties as assigned.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
- Positive attitude and can-do mentality
- Hardworking personality, shown leadership qualities and eagerness to improve
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record