Local, fast-growing, chauffeured transportation company is looking for dependable and service-minded individuals to serve as Full-time and Part-Time Chauffeurs.
Day time and Evening shifts available. Sundays are a must!
The Chauffeur position will involve:
• Picking up corporate clients at the airport or taking them to the airport or to other locations, as directed or on an hourly charter
• Transporting groups on special occasions such as weddings, proms, graduations and anniversaries, corporate events
• Treating clients in a polite and friendly manner while remaining professional, tactful and discreet
• Observing and following all DOT rules and regulations
As a Chauffeur, your focus will be on customer service first and foremost, with driving skill being a close second. In your role as a Chauffeur, you will display discretion and professionalism as you chauffeur corporate clientele. Most of your work as a Chauffeur will be local runs to and from the airport using sedans and SUVs.
Your specific duties as a Chauffeur include:
• Operating your assigned vehicle skillfully and safely, even during inclement weather
• Carrying and loading luggage, opening doors and ensuring safe entry and exit from the vehicle
• Performing pre-trip procedures to prep the vehicle
• Reviewing paperwork, including routing and special instructions
• Being on time for all assignments
• Adhering to our uniform dress code, maintaining a polished appearance, and projecting a professional, service-driven attitude
Previous Chauffeur experience is not required for the Chauffeur position, but is preferred. Due to insurance requirements, as a Chauffeur you must be 25 years of age or older. In your role as a Chauffeur, you must also have superior and professional customer service skills. You will also be required to wear a solid black suit with white shirt (provided by you) and company tie (provided by company).
Specific qualifications for the Chauffeur position include:
• Valid Driver's License and be able to obtain city permit
• 3 or fewer points on driving record, and fewer than 3 moving violations within 3 years
• Ability to lift and carry clients' luggage on a regular basis
• Professional Image, no visible tattoos or piercings
• Passing a drug screen
• Possess a personal cell phone
***NO CALLS, PLEASE!***
Stop by our office to fill out application.
11330 St Johns Industrial Parkway N, Suite 4, Jacksonville, FL 32246.
Once we are in receipt of your application, someone will call to set up interview.
Full Service Chauffeured Transportation Company based in Jacksonville, FL
Apply for this job now.