Company: BURNHAM NATIONWIDE, INC.
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
As a member of our Southern California Operations team the Assistant Project Manager will aid in planning, managing and executing the procurement of building permits and the completion of other consulting assignments. Burnham works in a progressive environment that encourages internal advancement, so we are looking for highly-motivated, hard-working individuals.
- Interface effectively with city officials, architects, engineers, contractors and building owners.
- Ability to communicate and delegate building permitting requirements to internal and external members of the project team.
- Maintain strict timelines for submittals and deadlines.
- Provide/develop superior knowledge of the Los Angeles approval process and requirements as gained through company training.
- Understand theory and background for city requirements and how they may affect a potential construction project.
- Manage multiple projects at one time while providing superior customer service.
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited institution.
- Interest in construction and real estate is a plus.
- Strong organizational skills with a strict attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Highly motivated individual with exceptional work ethic.
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to pass federal background check for licensing.
* Candidate must possess a valid CA driving license and a personal vehicle.