Our Customer Service team provides information, support, and acts as a liaison between the customer and the client. Learn product knowledge and provide solutions to questions and concerns. Gain personal satisfaction by driving a solution to your customer's daily lives. Build valuable skills and knowledge that will open a world of opportunity to advance within our organization. Advancement is available to qualified individuals.
- Listens and responds appropriately in all customer interactions.
- Manage customer relationships by performing a full range of functions.
- Conducts one on one interactions with customers.
- Empathizes and acknowledges customer to create trust and partnership.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- High level of energy, motivation, drive, enthusiasm, initiative, commitment and professionalism
- Self-starter with solid organizational and planning skills
- Open minded and a willingness to learn
- Discipline to maintain high volume work
- Competitive and focused on achieving goals
- Generate new sales in prospective accounts
- Demonstrate clear understanding of Aurora’s business operation processes
- Provide daily accurate forecasts to the sales organization and executive management
This position is located in our HQ office in the Baltimore area!
Persons with Experience in the following areas should apply:
Business development manager, customer relationship manager, restaurant, retail, full time, part time, entry level accounting, full time administrative assistant, receptionist, warehouse manager, retail associate, retail cashier, management, office assistant, office, clerical, office manager, insurance, customer service representative, leadership, operations manager, store manager, supervisor, director, teacher, project manager, communications, retail salesperson, customer service, marketing manager, marketing, territory manager, sales administrator, full time marketing executive, e-business, distribution manager, customer service clerk, call center agent, customer service director, customer service sales, field sales representative, account manager, advertising director, area sales manager, communications manager, full time communications director, media relations, public relations, e-commerce, sales, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, insurance sales, executive administrative assistant, sports director, sports league official, business systems analyst, assistant manager, office support worker, admin support worker, human resources, full time recruiter, entry level recruiter, real estate, real estate agent, property management, training, develop, development, host, hostess, waitress, waiter, full time prep cook, restaurant manager
Aurora Group, LLC, is a sales and marketing firm that specializes in customer acquisition and customer retention for Fortune 500 companies. Our atmosphere is a work hard, play hard environment. We only promote from within so we really focus on the training and development of our employees. We are expanding into new markets with new clients and need talented individuals to achieve our continued growth.
We attribute our success to a high-performing entrepreneurial-minded team of professionals. Through our unique organizational structure, all employees of Aurora Group are enrolled in a management training program, which dictates their various roles and responsibilities in regard to the respective client. A merit-based advancement structure provides the incentive to produce results for our clients at the highest, most competitive level. An individual who successfully advances through the management training process has the opportunity to take on a management role and run his or her own office.#NOLA
Role: Immediate Hire - Customer Service Representative
Apply for this job now.