COMPANY: BLACKPOOL AND THE FYLDE COLLEGE
JOB TYPE: Apprenticeship,Full Time
SALARY: £0 - £7775 Per Year
An opportunity has arisen to come and work for one of the UK's leading FE Colleges, graded outstanding by OFSTED. We excel in offering high quality, technical and professional education leading to professional and skilled employment through strong relationships with employers. B&FC is a major local employer with over 1000 staff and an annual turnover of £52m. Over 16,000 students choose to study at B&FC each year and over 1,000 employers choose to work with us.
The IT department
is looking for an enthusiastic individual looking to carve a successful career in IT to come and join their team on a fixed term basis as an apprentice. The successful applicant must be willing to undertake an IT related qualification in Level 3, 4 or 5. Depending on the qualification selected for the apprenticeship, the salary will will range from £6,810 - £13,000 per annum. Key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for supporting employees and students in a first, second and third line capacity.
- Responsible for accurately recording IT incidents, requests and IT assets as per established procedures.
- To give technical assistance to IT projects.
In return, B&FC offers a competitive rewards and benefits package including:
- Continuous Professional Development (CPD) opportunities
- Free courses*
- Competitive pension scheme
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Sports facilities, including a fully-equipped Gym (Bispham Campus)
- Flexible working hours
- Free 'healthy' breakfast- (dependant on campus)
- Family friendly policies
- Access to mental health support and advice
- Free eye tests and healthcare schemes
- Free car parking
- Starbucks - dependant on campus
- Food outlets catering for a variety of choices, including Level 6 restaurant (Bispham Campus)
- Access to discounted on-site facilities including: Hair and beauty treatments, Bakery, Office and printing services
Please download the Job Description to view full principal duties and person specification.
Role: IT Services Apprentice
Job Type: Apprenticeship,Full Time
Apply for this job now.