ConsumerTrack is unique in the digital marketing and media industry - we combine marketing, digital, content and fintech. Our performance-based approach increases brand awareness and generates targeted audience engagement on our internal web properties and partner sites. ConsumerTrack is looking for an accomplished Account Manager who has had success working directly with major brands and ad agencies in the digital marketing space. This role will develop deep relationships and grow small accounts to reach big success.
Whats interesting about this role?
ConsumerTrack has a strong culture of working together, continuous learning, and focus on results, growth and innovation. This is an opportunity to take ownership of your goals, get creative with your approach, and disrupt our potential clients business model to evolve and find success.
How will you make an impact?
- Push boundaries to educate prospective clients on our direct response, customer acquisition, content, and sponsorship advertising services
- Learn our business model and deal structures to provide the best solutions for our clients and our business
- Analyze market trends and competitive initiatives to identify and launch new opportunities
- Envision and own strategic account plans to drive growth of performance of campaigns
- Achieve your goals by growing revenue quarter over quarter
What do you bring to us?
- 2+ years working in an AM or AE at a digital marketing company
- Achieved goals in a complex and fast paced environment
- Good communication and organization skills
- Ability to accept constructive feedback, learn from it and apply it quickly
- Competitive salary with excellent growth opportunity; we pride ourselves in having a team that exudes leadership, high initiative, creativity and passion.
- Awesome medical, dental and vision plans with heavy employer contribution
- Paid maternity leave and paternity leave programs
- Paid vacation, sick days and holidays
- Company funding for outside classes and conferences to help you improve your skills
- Contribution to student loan debt payments after the first year of employment
- 401(k) -- employees can start contributing immediately. After the first year, CTI matches your contribution up to 4% of your salary
A note about our response to COVID -19 and our new norm: The world has changed and we know its important to adapt and to do our part to take care of our teams in this global pandemic. Our number one priority is to have our ConsumerTrackers feel safe, balanced and connected. Were committed to providing our teams with the best resources and tools to navigate this new virtual world that were living in. We've also reinvented the ways in which we recognize, celebrate, and engage with each other to keep our culture strong!
Heres a peek into our world at ConsumerTrack -
- Our teams are working remotely 100% for the foreseeable future and have flex time. Were in the digital media space so were mobile and flexible!
- *Option to work from an office (if you need to get away!)
- Tools & resources are available to keep our team connected across North America. (JIRA, Trello, Airtable, Slack, Zoom and so much more!)
- To keep our community of ConsumerTrackers engaged and connected, virtual team building events are held weekly and monthly.
- For wellness and balance, weekly virtual fitness classes such as yoga are available.
- To care for the local communities that were a part of across the U.S our team members host socially distanced philanthropic events every quarter.
- And most importantly, weve committed to consistent and transparent communication to help us all stay informed, engaged and to keep us on our path to success and #greatness.
We are an equal-opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.