Campaign and Event Marketing Coordinator - Marketing & Events
SEEKING A CAREER CHANGE? LOOKING TO GET YOUR FOOT IN THE DOOR?
Razor Management Group is one of of the leading Marketing and Advertising firms in thearea. We have recently expanded and are looking to fill entry level marketing positions in Management, Marketing, Advertising, Customer Service and Public Relations. We are focusing on building our new divisions. Some of the nation's largest companies have hired us to increase consumer awareness and build their customer base with the help of our Marketing Coordinators.
We are looking for the right people to lead in expanding and growing this division. The right candidate will be self-motivated, have natural leadership abilities, and be career-oriented.
MAIN JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Campaign development including coordination, analysis, and continual monitoring for progress
- Professionally representing clients in all areas of business
- Contribute to the growth and performance of the division
- Train and develop new marketing professionals
- Stay on top of changes in the marketing environment to best serve the objective of the client and adjusting plans accordingly
- Manage and develop marketing promotions and materials
IMPORTANT QUALIFICATIONS- All applicants MUST BE:
1. COMPETITIVE, individuals to take our company to the next level.
2.DETERMINED to satisfy client needs
3. DEMONSTRATE GREAT COMMUNICATION & PERSONAL SKILLS
4. Show LEADERSHIP skills
5. Have a TAKE CHARGE personality
6. Have a Business mindset
Razor Management Group trains associates to act as liaisons between clients and prospective customers in the local business market. On a management level, Razor Management Group acts as an advisory agent to marketing firms within the organization as well as prepares recently-promoted Managing Partners to oversee new markets and campaigns.
Razor Management Group is looking for goal oriented team members who have the entrepreneurial mind set to contribute to our growth. Send us your resume if this describes you and your interests.
Positions available in Bentonville and Fayetteville AR.
Visit us online at #
Like us on FACEBOOK #
Role: Event Marketing Coordinator-Entry Level Marketing & Event Reps
Apply for this job now.