Our client, an international manufacturing company, is seeking an Industrial Engineer to become a part of their team! You will develop strategies to improve production efficiency and reduce manufacturing cost.
- Implement production projects to improve quality and efficiency
- Conduct labor and material cost analysis
- Identify critical points within the production process, for quality control checks
- Create assembly and system flow charts, for manufacturing processes
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
- Identify opportunities for automation of a process
- 2+ years experience in industrial engineering or other related fields (automotive field preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
- Familiarity with technical drawings and blueprints
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Value Stream Mapping
- Proficiency in Solidworks and AutoCad
Role: Industrial Engineer
Apply for this job now.