TEMP TO PERM Welder positions in SW Dallas in the Red Bird area.
1. PIPE FITTER
- Pipe Fitter that works with both carbon steel and stainless steel. Must hold tolerances per blueprint.
- Fitting of pipe fittings.
- Complete quality documentation.
- Maintain equipment to function properly.
- Be organized and keep work space tidy.
- Must be familiar with grinding, positioners, oxy-acetylene torches.
- Must have own welding equipment.
2. STRUCTURAL WELDER
Certified welder, Structural.
- AWS D1.1 and ASME Section 9.
Both positions are Monday - Thursday from 6:00 am to 2:30/4:30 pm and maybe OT on Friday.
Please contact #removed#, or call Dee at 214-296-6819 if interested. These are immediate openings.
ResourceMFG, a division of EmployBridge, was founded by a manufacturing veteran who was frustrated that traditional staffing services didn't understand "his world." We area unique national specialty staffing company that focuses solely on providing superior service to manufacturers of all shapes and sizes. We were the first company in the industry to specialize in manufacturing staffing, and today we are also the largest. Find out more about what sets us apart from our competitors at #removed#!
ResourceMFG - we know manufacturing. It's all we do.
EmployBridge is the largest light industrial staffing supplier in the United States and a preeminent resource for professional staffing. We offer local expertise and service through our nearly 600 branches. We provide a full range of employment solutions, from recruiting and pre-screening high-performance candidates to delivering expertise in risk management and on-site services. Our reporting and technical solutions have no equal in the industry.
Role: Welders Needed - SW Dallas
Apply for this job now.