A British Engineering Company supplying automotive components to some of the most prestigious brands in vehicle manufacturing are seeking a Process / Manufacturing Engineer. Responsible for process conception through to volume production you will have experience in process and production engineering in a manufacturing environment.
Commutable from: Bicester, Milton Keynes, Bletchley, Towcester, Aylesbury, Oxford, Banbury, Northampton, Dunstable
Salary: £ 35,000 p.a. - £ 45,000 p.a.
Suitable for: Manufacturing Engineer, Process Engineer, Production Engineer, Industrial Engineer
- Developing and improving manufacturing processes and quality control measures you will resolve technical issues
- proactively manage continuous improvement of the plant and process to ensure cost, quality and production targets are achieved.
- You will support the manufacturing team by running continuous improvement activities, managing change to support business KPI's whilst working with suppliers to improve process and ensuring that their activities comply with the company's requirements.
- You will ensure safe working practices are in place utilising PFMEA's, documentation, training, risk assessments and audits whilst reviewing and maintain ERP data.
- You will introduce new products and processes into production with in-depth involvement of product lifecycle management ensuring they are robust and repeatable.
- You will seek out opportunities for cost reduction and champion the implementation of TPM and OEE, as well as striving to improve standards through the use of the 5S approach.
- Apprentice trained or with an equivalent qualification in engineering and experience of process and production engineering in a manufacturing environment.
- You will be able to deploy process control techniques and manage manufacturing projects developing process and products also able to conduct supplier audits.
- You will have excellent communication skills and a meticulous attention to detail.
To apply please forward an up to date copy of your CV to Matthew Taylor @ Consilium Recruit and get in touch by phone as soon as possible to discuss your next career move.
Role: Manufacturing Engineer
Job Type: Permanent
Location: South East
Apply for this job now.