You'll find us at Holbrook House, a short distance from Swindon train station and within the town centre.
Do you want to make an impact?
We are looking to expand our team of Support Workers caring for our service users living in Chippenham, Melksham, Devizes, Calne, Corsham, Malmesbury, Lyneham, Dauntsey and the surrounding areas.
We now give you the option to do your interview via video call! This way you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home without having to travel to an interview.
- Salary of up to £15.29/hr including holiday pay
- Same day pay with Flexi Pay
- Flexible working hours wth a wide variety of shifts
- 30,000 discounts at a number of retailers around the UK
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Video calling so you can attend your interview without leaving your house
What will I be doing?
- Support the development of daily living activities and tasks
- Build strong relationships with service users, family members and encourage new friendships
- Encourage independent living through person-centred care
- Engaging in tasks including personal care, clinical needs, social activities, development of new skills and any other additional services needed.
Previous experience of caring for service users living with Autism, Asperger's and learning and physical disabilities is essential for this role.
Same day pay!
Withdraw up to 50% of the value of your shift on the same day through our innovative Flexi Pay app feature! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a supporting job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
- Flexible full time and part time hours available including weekday, night and weekend shifts
- 30,000 discounts available as part of our 'Perks at Work' scheme
- Free specialised training programs earned through credits as you work
Opened in April 2014, our Swindon branch has boosted local opportunities for healthcare professionals across the Wiltshire and Oxfordshire areas, as well as providing hospitals, care homes and nursing establishments' access to exceptional staff that really care about what they do.
Submit an application today and a member of our team will be in touch!
If you are unable to apply online, please call us on [... Click Apply...]and our team will assist you.