Why choose Amerit Fleet Solutions?
You’ll be able to build a successful career, find nationwide opportunities, competitive wages, growth opportunities, and receive benefits. You will be supported with continuous training, ASE certification reimbursement, performance awards and recognition.
Our competitive benefits offer you choices in low cost medical, dental and vision care; 401K savings plans; flex spending accounts; tuition reimbursement; and a whole lot more.
The Garage Support provides support to the service shop, including but not limited to vehicle transporting, shop cleanliness, parts pick up/delivery.
Duties and Responsibilities
- SHIFT: M-F
- Transport vehicles
- Parts inventory management
- Fuel Fleet vehicles
- Performs light maintenance
- Perform pre/post trip inspections
- Replenishes vehicle with fuel, grease, fluids (oil, water, windshield cleaner), and air (tires) as needed
- Completes daily fueling logs
- Comply with all applicable laws/regulations, as well as company policies/procedures
- Perform other duties as required
Competencies and Education
- At least 1-2 years in automotive repair environment within a supportive role
- Mechanical Aptitude preferred, but not required
- ASE Certifications preferred
- Must have valid Drivers License- Class C
- Basic written and verbal communication skills (documentation, communication with peers, supervisors, etc.)
- Must be able to operate a manual transmission vehicle to determine if operating properly
About Amerit Fleet Solutions - #removed# Fleet Solutions, a certified DVBE, (Disabled Veteran Business Enterprise) is the largest provider of comprehensive, customizable fleet management solutions for large-scale public and private vehicle fleets. As a single-source fleet management service provider, we offer clients unprecedented economies of scale, bottom-line value, visibility and control, continuous improvement and comprehensive business analysis capabilities.
Role: Automotive Garage Support
Apply for this job now.