AAA DRIVERS Needed Immediately!
JOB FAIR, Tuesday, October 16th from 10:00AM to 7:00PM
Location: AAA East Central, Hurstbourne Branch, 321 Whittington Pkwy, Louisville, KY 40222
On the Spot interviews for Qualified Candidates!
- Must be 21 Years old to apply
- HS Diploma/GED
- Valid Driver’s License required
- Ability to understand, read/write in English
- Full-time, 37.5 hours per week
- Paid Training
- Full Benefit Package including 401(k)
- Earn up to $17/hr. including monthly performance bonus/overtime.
- ASE Certified Technicians can earn $1 per hour more after training.
- SIGN ON BONUS! $500 upon completion of training and $500 after 6 months of employment!
- Background check/MVR & Drug Screen part of our hiring process
As North America's largest motoring and leisure travel organization, AAA provides more than 15 million members, across 21 markets, with roadside assistance, travel, insurance, financial and automotive related services.
Our brand is synonymous with quality and trust. Our team members are compassionate, helpful, dedicated and driven to providing legendary service to our members.
Make AAA your next career move.
You may email your resume prior to the job fair to: #removed# or phone for more information 502 779-3621
What you'll do:
You'll be part of a customer service driven organization that is passionate about delivering legendary service to our members. As a representative of the AAA East Central Fleet, you will:
- Exceed member expectations by demonstrating concern for member safety.
- Become a Highway Hero during a stressful time.
- Provide security and peace of mind to our loyal members.
- Possess the ability to effectively diffuse high tension situations.
"Creating members for life by exceeding our members' expectations through valuable products and legendary service."
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
AAA is a strong and vibrant member service organization, providing automotive, travel, insurance and financial products and services for millions of members for over 100 years. AAA's reputation and stability, along with new and exciting innovations, attract dedicated individuals with talent, drive, technical and customer service skills needed to grow and expand our membership.
Role: JOB FAIR for AAA Fleet Drivers, October 16 from 10 am to 7 pm
Apply for this job now.