The Select Market Sales Executive (“Executive”) is an integral member of Axiom's Sales Department (“Sales”). The Executive will play a key role in generating new select market sales to meet revenue goals. The Executive will be accountable for utilizing existing relationships, as well as Axiom generated leads, to sell Axiom services to industries across the United States. This role requires the ability to receive coaching and a willingness to work with a team. Additionally, the Executive will have other duties and responsibilities as determined from time to time by the Sales Manager.
The essential functions of the Executive are to:
- Research, plan, and prospect for new clients based on feedback/lead generation
- Communicate value proposition, develop relationships, and create partnerships with prospective clients
- Collaborate with Revenue Generation Department, as needed
- Achieve sales goals and revenue targets
- Negotiate service level agreements/contracts with new clients
The successful candidate should have a combination of demonstrated experience and education that is equivalent to 4 years with a focus on outside sales or related fields.
- Regularly required to, stand, sit; talk, hear, and use hands and fingers to operate a computer and telephone keyboard reach,
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision requirements due to computer work,
- Light to moderate lifting is required,
- Ability to uphold the stress of traveling,
- Regular, predictable attendance is required.
Must be willing to travel up to 25% .
Powered by JazzHR