As the Panel & Assessments manager, you will be effectively managing the Panel & Assessment process. You will need to be a Senior Fostering Social Worker with significant experience of completing Form F assessments.
This opportunity is with one of the UK's largest multiple Children's Services providers and within their well-thought of Fostering service. This role is an office-based, full-time position. This organisation is well-known for providing excellent training opportunities and clear avenues for progression.
Benefits for you as the Panel & Assessment Manager:
- 26 days of Annual leave excluding public holidays (birthday off)
- Mileage paid at 0.45 ppm
- Contributory pension Scheme
- Private healthcare
- Additional Discounts
Your responsibilities as the Panel & Assessment Manager:
- Monitor and Complete Form F Assessments
- Supervise and support freelance assessors
- Recruiting and training Assessing Social Workers
- Sit on Fostering Panel
- Offer mentoring and feedback to all staff
Requirements of you as the Panel & Assessment Manager:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- Significant experience of working within Fostering
- Experience of completing Form F Assessments
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Salary: Negotiable dependent on experience
Please follow the instructions on this website or alternatively contact Jamil Olweny on 0118 948 5555 or #removed# for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details.
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!
To see Jobs similar to this position, please CLICK HERE
My Linkedin Page - CLICK HERE & CONNECT
Role: Panel & Assessment Manager - Independent Fostering Agency
Job Type: Permanent
Location: west yorkshire, england, england
Apply for this job now.