Engineering/Manufacturing company that specializes in Air pollution Control equipment as well as Heat Processing systems is seeking a Marketing Specialist. Skills and Experience required for this position is as follows:
- Excellent writing skills
- Positive and supportive attitude
- Proficient in MS Office applications such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Strong typing and internet search skills
- Eagerness to expand skill set and learn is valued more than prior marketing experience
- Knowledge of Google Analytics & Adwords, CRM & Adobe Suites ( InDD, AI, Photoshop ) preferred, but not required
1. WEBSITE / SEM Administration of website SEO & PPC efforts and SEM strategy with third-party expert, as well as actively update the company website with new content and media.
2. CRM Administration of contacts in Sugar CRM database.
3. SOCIAL MEDIA Manage and generate weekly content across all Social Media platforms including but not limited to Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, as well as weekly blog post.
4. PROJECT LIBRARY Write project summaries for past and current projects andmaintain photo library for each project
5. BRANDED MATERIALS Administration of marketing Collateral including graphic advertisements, brochures, business cards, banner stands and PowerPoint presentations.
6. TRADESHOWS Coordinating marketing efforts and branded materials for company’s attendance of industry tradeshows and events
7. NEWSLETTERS Create Quarterly and targeted newsletters via MailChimp and project/ industry specific Mass Mailings.
8. GENEARL OFFICE ADMINISTRATION Miscellaneous assistance with general business related task as needed.
· Develop a marketing strategy and schedules for your various platforms and campaigns; work with agreed upon goals, objectives, sales targets, and market segments.
· Educate yourself on relevant target industries, regulations, and technical advancements that influence and inform your marketing efforts.
Competitive salary; commensurate with experience and education. Benefits package available.
About Epcon Industrial Systems, LP
EPCON was founded in 1977. Over the past 40 years it has grown from a one man-operation to a large corporation, complete with an on-site manufacturing facility. EPCON specializes in custom designing and manufacturing pre-engineered and pre-tested air pollution control systems, ovens, furnaces, finishing systems and specialty systems to fit the customer's application process.
Role: Marketing Administrative Assistant
Location: The Woodlands,
Apply for this job now.