Here at Newstaff Employment Services we are looking for a Data Analyst to join one of our well established clients between their 2 Leighton buzzard sites as well as their houghton Regis site. this role will be based on a permanent basis ongoing. You will be required to attend an interview to discuss further.
Duties will include:
- Assist the Data Analysis Manager in management of space utilization
- Support the Site Managers in optimizing the warehouse layout
- Data analysis to further develop the profitability of storage
- Maintain weekly reporting for storage of space utilization across all sites and communicate to internal stakeholders
- Ensure sites are undertaking Perpetual inventory counts to required frequencies (as applicable by customer)
- New product introduction management, set up all item masters, put away priorities and locations for all new and returning products
- WMS housekeeping maintenance
- WMS solutions and improvements to continually fine tune and improve current WMS processes and procedures
- Identify and drive continuous improvement opportunities.
- Lead Year end stock counts (as applicable) in line with business guidelines.
- Undertake project work as directed
- Excellent analytical skills
- Experience within a fast-moving distribution business, preferably within the 3PL sector
- Strong attention to detail
- Calm under pressure, with strong planning skills
- Strong communication with ability to tailor communication style to people of all levels within the business
- Innovative approach, forward thinking, able to think outside the box and generate new opportunities for improvement
- A team player and works well autonomously
- Strong H&S awareness with a passion to improve performance in this area
- Excellent Computer skills and experience of WMS systems