Robert Half is looking for a PC Technician with an aptitude for solving complex technical issues and an ability to clearly and concisely communicate with both technical and non-technical users. If you are a self-starter and enjoy solving problems and working in a positive, dynamic environment, then we want to hear from you! Come work as a long-term contract / temporary PC Technician in the Fayetteville, North Carolina, region.
What you get to do every day
- Ensure that ticket submitters receive frequent and effective communication
- Own and complete technology implementation projects
- Track equipment inventory and collaborate on potential purchases
- Complete transferal of data from PC to PC and troubleshoot software/hardware as well as break/fix
- Take down, box and ship equipment that is outdated
- Communicate with suitable vendors to coordinate needed repairs
- Provide computer hardware support for PCs, laptops, monitors, servers, and other IT equipment, including diagnoses, repairs, rebuilds, and refurbishments
- Provide support for functionality testing and end users
- Retain records of daily data communication transactions, problems and solutions or installations
- Install and repair printers, troubleshooting problems as needed
- Disassemble, pack, move and set up/install on site
- Ensure sound electronic data records by adhering to company quality standards
- Handle all imaging and preparation tasks for new computersJob Requirements:
- Skilled in network design and implementation strategies
- MS Windows 10 experience
- Active Directory experience
- Comptia experience desired
- Ability to multitask efficiently and prioritize work
- Creative problem solver who anticipates risks and opportunities and maintains a vision for continuous improvement
- Be able to adapt and thrive in constantly changing environments
- High attention to detail
- CompTIA A+ certification obligatory
- 1 - 3 years of experience supporting hardware and software for PC and Mac, and knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, LAN, and WAN
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.