Trim Press Operator will be responsible for running trim press machine at Cascade Die Casting.
Further Explanation of Trim Press Machine Operator duties:
- Operate computer-controlled machines or robots to perform one or more machine functions on metal or plastic work pieces.
- Remove and replace dull cutting tools.
- Listen to machines during operation to detect sounds such as those made by dull cutting tools or excessive vibration and adjust machines to compensate for problems.
- Stop machines to remove finished workpieces or to change tooling, setup, or workpiece placement, according to required machining sequences.
- Lift workpieces to machines manually or with hoists or cranes.
- Check to ensure that workpieces are properly lubricated and cooled during machine operation.
- Maintain machines and remove and replace broken or worn machine tools, using hand tools.
- Stack or load finished items or place items on conveyor systems.
- Clean machines, tooling, or parts, using solvents or solutions and rags.
- Lay out and mark areas of parts to be shot-peened and fill hoppers with shot.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Previous Manufacturing experience
Why work at Cascade Die Casting?
- Attendance and Safety Bonuses
- Advancement opportunities
- 3 raises within your first year
- 60 day hire in
Role: 3rd Shift Trim Press Operator - 60 Day Hire In, Bonuses and multiple raises within 1 year!
Location: Grand Rapids,
Apply for this job now.