Are you fully qualified with QTS or NQT? Have you completed a PGCE?
Are you a Maths Specialist?
Are you available for long term work in September 2021?
Teaching Personnel are currently seeking to appoint a full time Maths Teacher at a school in Nottingham. The school is a caring community for students to grow, learn and achieve together, both academically and as young people. The school ethos is one to instil hardworking and independent qualities, to ensure pupils develop into confident, well-mannered and mature young people. The successful candidate will be responsible for the planning, teaching, and tracking pupil progress involved within the role - so experience doing this is essential.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Maths Teacher teaching KS3 and KS4
- Starting in September 2021
- The role is temporary, but could become extended beyond the original terms
- Maths as a subject specialism
- Development and improvement of Maths resources within the department
- Willingness to participate in the school's extra-curricular programme
- Competitive rates of pay
- Must be available for full time work in September 2021
- Must have QTS or completed PGCE - both experienced Maths teachers and NQTs are welcome to apply
- Must have suitable school-based references
- Must have a fully enhanced Child Workforce Only DBS.
- Latest Ofsted report rated as 'Outstanding'
- Highly inclusive environment where everyone is valued as individuals.
- Endeavour to teach pupils the value of investing in their own future by striving for excellence
- “Our students develop into successful, happy and confident young people who make a positive contribution to the local community and beyond.” - Head Teacher
- Provide you with your own personal and dedicated recruitment consultant equipped with specialist sector knowledge and on hand to give advice and guidance throughout.
- Access to our unique CPD academy
- Fantastic rates of pay through PAYE
- Refer a friend scheme
For more immediate consideration please apply with your most up-to-date CV and supporting Cover Letter.