Why choose Amerit Fleet Solutions?
You'll be able to build a successful career, find nationwide opportunities, competitive wages, growth opportunities, and receive benefits. You will be supported with continuous training, ASE certification reimbursement, performance awards and recognition.
Our competitive benefits offer you choices in low cost medical, dental and vision care; 401K savings plans; flex spending accounts; tuition reimbursement; and a whole lot more.
The Automotive Technician is responsible for timely repair and maintenance of light to medium-duty fleet vehicles to ensure a safe and efficient operation.
- 2nd shift.
- Prepare vehicle records and report both manually and on a computer
- Perform repairs and preventative maintenance to light to mediumduty vehicles
- Perform safety inspections of equipment and prepare safety documentation required
- Complywith all applicable laws/regulations, as well as company policies/procedures
- Inspect and perform work on the under parts of vehicles
- Access any area of the equipment or vehicle to perform necessary maintenance
- Move parts to and from the job site and remove or install these parts on vehicles
- Interact with clients through both email or phone as necessary
- Perform other duties as required
- At least 5 years' experience performing vehicle maintenance or must possess auto or diesel technology diploma from an accredited technical school
- ASE Certifications-ASE A4, A5, A6, A7 is required.
- Must have valid Driver's License- Class C
- Forklift experience a must.
- Electrical, suspension, and A/C experience desired.
- Proficient computer skills: knowledge of Excel, Word, Fleet Management Systems, and Email
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (documentation, communication with peers, supervisors, etc.)
- Must be able to operate a manual transmission vehicle to determine if operating properly
- Must provide own hand tools & toolbox
About Amerit Fleet Solutions - #removed# Fleet Solutions, a certified DVBE, (Disabled Veteran Business Enterprise) is the largest provider of comprehensive, customizable fleet management solutions for large-scale public and private vehicle fleets. As a single-source fleet management service provider, we offer clients unprecedented economies of scale, bottom-line value, visibility and control, continuous improvement and comprehensive business analysis capabilities.
Role: Automotive Technician
Apply for this job now.