Primary responsibilities include but not limited to helping customers unload and weigh scrap, place the scrap into the proper bins, sort scrap brought in from other areas and keep the facility clean. The material handler may be moved throughout the entire facility from retail receiving to help on any of the baling machines.
- Receive and unload materials.
- Put away materials in proper areas.
- Assists coworkers in moving heavy material.
- Help maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Performs other duties as necessary to get work done.
- Able to lift up to 20 lbs frequently.
- Sort through material loaded onto conveyor belt.
- Clean baler area
- Will train for forklift
- Must be comfortable outdoors
- Stocking/ Organizing/ Consolidation.
- Ready to work!
Role: General Labor
Location: San Jose,
Apply for this job now.