We are currently recruiting for a number of 7.5 tonne Home delivery drivers to join our team in Worcester. Adhoc and Temporary work but with opportuity to go Perm for right candidates
We are looking for highly motivated, flexible drivers who are able to take on the company's ethos and assist us in the support of our client's day to day operation. Our client is rapidly growing and due to an increased volume in work and new contract, have a requirment for additional drivers.
- The role will involve working as part of a 2 man home delivery team.
- This is a customer focused role not just a driving job, so excellent service skills are required
- Ensuring deliveries are made in a timely manner and in good condition. Some deliveries can require assembly
- Ensuring a smart, clean and tidy apperance at all times
You will be responsible for making sure all delivery logs are signed and accounted for and the role will require you to be well presented, polite, courteous and to represent the client and StaffCo to a high standard at all times.
What we offer:
- Hourly Rate: £12.00 Mon - Sat £14.00 Sunday (lTD or Inc Holiday pay)
- This is a 6 day operation and you will be roated between 4 - 5 days a week
- Start times (Days): Around 06:00
- Average shift length: 8 - 12hrs
What we are looking for:
- Valid 7.5 Licence, held for over 1 years
- Current and Valid CPC and DIGI TACHO
- No more than 6 penalty points (no IN DR or DD codes)
- Excellent level or English
- Excellent knowledge of the UK road network
- Good Timekeeping
- Customer care focused
- Well presented
- Physically fit
Previous experience in a similar role would be advantageous upon application of this role.
These are for immediate starts so apply today