Sales Associate at Maren's Pandora and More provide a leadership role to develop long term customer relations and maintaining smooth daily retail functions among sales associates while supporting business management goals.
Sales Associates report to the Store Manager and must participate in frequent sales training and demonstrate product knowledge and sales support techniques consistently.
Key responsibilities include:
· Ability to work as a team in a customer appreciated business setting with the objective of assisting customers to make decisions on purchasing sentimental fashion jewelry products.
· Train to develop product knowledge and skills to best serve customers based on Maren's PANDORA and More business goals.
· Responsible for daily initial and closing cash drawer counts
· Supporting multi-touch marketing campaigns.
· Perform selling conversation at 'best practice'.
· Providing upscale customer interactions in support of product sales
· Assist the Store Manager in recruiting top-performing associates.
· Must have the ability to work weekends and some holidays as needed.
· Proven history of providing customer satisfaction.
· A conscientious mentality.
· A dedicated, loyal work ethic.
· A desire for constant improvement.
· Ability to supervise others to achieve results.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Excellent interpersonal skills for a wide range of personalities.
· One to three years of jewelry retail experience.
Maren's Pandora and More, is a young and vibrant multi-brand Jewelry store offering Pandora, Swarovski, Brighton and many others. Maren's has a strong inventory base to select from and supports the latest releases of each brand. Most importantly we take great pride in establishing and maintaining our customer base. At Maren's we help match the right jewelry for the moment or memory.
Role: Sales Associate Jewelry Retail
Location: Southern Pines,
Apply for this job now.