Nationally Branded Auto Repair Shop is looking for GREAT people to join our team!
We believe you can take us to the next level and we can do the same for you. We've built a business that challenges the norm, rewards excellence, and provides a comfortable life for all of us. We're always innovating, making improvements, and setting the bar higher for ourselves and the automotive service industry.
Why our shop?
- Center opened 6 days, closed Sunday.
- Interact with people every day.
- Up to date equipment and software. We use state of the art software to run our shop efficiently and provide every customer with a great experience.
- Culture of continuous improvement and growth
Here are a few of the expectations we have for you:
- Advising and sales of automotive products and services; such as tires, suspension, wheel alignment, brakes, engine and other mechanical services.
- Excellent customer service skills as well as Sales Experience.
- Neat / Clean appearance
- Able to lead the shop and ensure top notch service and customer care.
- Computer skills are a must.
- An organizational mastermind (maintain an organized neat and safe shop), knowledge of the automotive industry along with a love of what you do.
- Open to learning -- every minute of every day. Must be willing to share and be open to new. ideas. This individual must focus on high personal productivity and the development of current and new business opportunities.
- Positive attitude!
- Must be excellent at Lead and Customer retention.
- Strong leadership skills and a customer-focused attitude to go along with a high level of motivation and energy.
- Service Writer ASE certification is a plus.
We are currently seeking an Automotive Technician's Or Master Techs to become an integral part of our team! You will diagnose, adjust, repair, and overhaul automotive vehicles.
- Diagnose and repair automotive vehicles
- Perform routine vehicle tune-ups and maintenance
- Provide labor and time estimates for automotive repairs
- Inspect and test new vehicles for necessary adjustments
- Previous experience as an automotive technician, mechanic, or other related fields
- Knowledge of diagnostic and repair equipment
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Exhaust & welding experience a plus
- Must have tools
Think you've got what it takes? If the above describes who you are and what you want, we want to hear from you!
A busy company in need of an experienced and self-motivated individual to help move the company to its next level. We are looking to build our team with the Best of the Best.
Role: Multiple Positions Available: Service Writer and Technician
Apply for this job now.