Company: EJ LEGAL LIMITED
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
We are currently recruiting for a top global US law firm serving leading companies, financial institutions and governments worldwide. With lawyers operating from more than 40 locations, working in virtually every country of the world, they have invested heavily in building a high-quality full-service practice competing at the top of the market. They are distinguished by their on-the-ground presence in the world’s key financial markets and their strengths in handling complex cross-border work.
This law firm’s Construction litigation team is ranked in the top 3 tiers in the legal directories and is widely admired for its work on large, high-end projects worldwide, including transport infrastructure, downstream oil and gas developments and nuclear power plants. It regularly assists clients with delay and disruption claims, as well as procurement strategy and contract negotiation and offers extensive expertise in the handling of international arbitration proceedings. Clients include major international developers, state-owned entities and prominent contractors.
- 1-3 years of post-qualification experience in a top tier Construction Disputes practice
- Strong academic record and intellectual curiosity, creative thinker
- Commercial and business awareness
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills
- Strong time management skills, ability to stay calm under pressure when juggling multiple projects
- Excellent drafting skills
- Able to work with different practice teams, overseas offices and local counsels in a cross-border environment
As part of EJ Legal’s candidate registration and care process, all successful applications are responded to within 14 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale this means your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We may keep your details on our system on a confidential basis for future opportunities. If you would prefer us not to do this, please let us know.