This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-growing organisation in a newly created role. In this position you will drive and support the change that needs to take place across the operating model in order by identifying and developing key capabilities (people, specific processes, expertise, systems etc.)
A small yet fast growing organisation who are making a real difference to the current world we've found ourselves in with COVID-19.
The key aspects of the role will involve (but not limited to):
* Working with the CPO, Leadership, Talent & Culture Director and Resourcing Senior Manager to develop and deliver the capability and development strategy, encompassing build and buy approaches.
* Collaborating and partnering with subject experts and senior stakeholders across BBB to design and develop capability frameworks.
* Recommending, designing and managing the implementation of capability assessments for internal and external talent.
* Developing and implementing an effective development planning process that aligns with performance management that ensures colleagues are equipped to deliver in role.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
* Experience in capability framework design and capability assessment
* Building collaborative relationships with HR Business Partners and multiple stakeholder groups
* Experience of creating and implementing organisation-wide development strategies and programmes in an L&D/Talent/Capability centre of expertise
* Project management experience within a change environment
* Establishing an experiential approach to development
* Embedding development plans, growth mindset, and a culture where colleagues own their development
* Building line manager coaching capability
* Experience of analysing people data and turning it into valuable insights
* Financial Services experience and an understanding of public sector is beneficial but not essential
£60,000 - £65,000 pa + fantastic benefits
Role: Senior Capability and Development Manager
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Apply for this job now.