Join a LOCAL, PROGRESSIVE industry leader in home remodeling seeking a strong customer service oriented individual to join our Project Coordinator team. Our unique products remain in high-demand and our organization has continued to expand despite the economic climate.
This is a full time entry level position, offering a competitive training wage and excellent growth opportunity. Onsite training provided.
The Project Coordinator primary purpose is to support the customer and the business through the post-sale and installation process.
- Receives and reviews new sales paperwork for discrepancies and makes corrections as needed.
- Reviews change orders for any discrepancies.
- Updates database with installer and final payment information.
- Ensures all financing paperwork is forwarded to lender upon job completion.
- Calls customers for the purpose of scheduling pre-installation, installation and service appointments.
- Partners with local branch office as needed to ensure daily schedules are appropriately booked.
- Follows up on permits as needed.
- Ensures timely submission of all schedules to the branch offices.
- Pay Rate: $12/hr
- Paid Holidays and PTO
- Benefit packages ( Health, Dental, Vision, Rx)
- Extreme Growth potential
Must be computer literate, have excellent communication and organizational skills and experience with Microsoft Office/Outlook.
We offer full benefits to include health, dental and vision and paid vacation, sick time and 401k.
Role: Customer Service Representative
Apply for this job now.