Demand Planner needed for a Growing Consumer Electronics Company
- $80,000 - $100,000 + bonus
- Greater San Francisco Area
One of the nation's rapidly growing consumer electronics company is looking for a creative individual to join their Demand Planning team!
The Demand Planner will be responsible for managing channel inventory while forecasting on a weekly, monthly, and yearly basis. This role will also play a crucial part in building relationships with the planning and replenishment teams of their key accounts.
The Demand Planner will have the following responsibilities:
- Consolidating data from numerous sources to identify key business trends that may impact the business
- Support activities related to promotions planning, new product introduction, end of life management, and fill rate management
- Maintaining and reporting related KPI's
- Driving continuous improvements related to planning and execution
The ideal candidate should have the following skill set:
- Bachelors Degree in Business or Supply Chain
- 3+ years of demand planning, merchandising, supply chain planning experience
- Strong critical thinking, presentation and decision making skills
- Understanding of end-to-end supply chain management
DSJ Global is a revolutionary search firm, specializing in the bespoke delivery of executive search solutions to clients.
Working across a number of niche industries and sectors across the US, UK, and Europe.
With offices in New York, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco, London, Zurich, Berlin, Hong Kong and Singapore, DSJ Global operates on an international scale providing bespoke search packages which are unrivaled in the widespread recruitment market. Our aim is simple, to provide executive search level services which are flexible and tailored to the individual requirement of each client, on an unrivaled cost structure. We currently specialize in the areas of Procurement, Supply Chain, Logistics, OPEX, Finance and Human Resources.
We believe that every client should receive the benefit and accuracy of a search approach, whilst being able to dictate how, when and where it occurs, all on a fee structure to suit. Our revolutionary approach allows us to structure each assignment according to the requirements, time scales and budget available. We believe that for too long executive search firms have been too rigid in their approach and have been able to dictate how the search is conducted, leaving the client relatively powerless on the outcome.
Our service allows our clients to have increased control, direction and interaction in the search conducted on their behalf and has resulted in successful, on going relationships as search firm of choice with an ever expanding client group.
Role: Demand Planner
Location: San Francisco,
Apply for this job now.