**THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON CONTRACT AWARD**
The United States Air Force School of Aerospace Medicine (USAFSAM) provides Aerospace Medicine Training, Education, and Consultation to Enhance Warfighter Performance and Combat Casualty Care for World Wide Operations in Garrison and War. It is the center for aeromedical education, training, and consultation in direct support of USAF, DOD, and in operations. USAFSAM provides peacetime and contingency support in hyperbarics, human performance, clinical and environmental health, expeditionary medical support, and aeromedical evacuation.
Supporting the Public Health Division, the Technical Instructor/Course Developer will provide Technical and Consultation Support to the Public Health Division. Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· The Technical Instructor/Course Developer will assist with activities of Public Health Education Division creation of curriculum.
· Serve as a subject matter expert for the creation of Public Health Education training.
· Help design Public Health lesson plans using Instructional System Development methodology.
· Conduct classroom instruction for public health subjects.
· Provide platform instruction for scheduled/assigned lessons in Public Health Apprentice, Contingency Preventive Medicine, Community Health Workshop, Force Health Management Workshop and Occupational Medicine Workshop.
· Present instruction according to lesson plans, or deviate, based on student needs.
· Adjust learning experiences to meet student needs. Instructional delivery must reflect approved instructor methodologies as found in Air Force Instruction. Teaching steps to include attention, motivation, and interim summaries will be used during each lesson taught with no more than one missed teaching step per four hours of instruction.
· Performs as a consultant in providing operational consultation relevant to Force Health Management and Community Health Public Health programs in the Air Force.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS / QUALIFICATIONS
· Associates Degree in Public Health
· 8 years of experience within a public health related field
· Prior Air Force military experience is preferable
· Advanced skills in utilizing equipment authorized or required to be used in Public Health offices, i.e. outbreak investigation tools, mosquito traps, and food inspection materials
· Experience utilizing health-related databases and conducting health surveillance.
· Basic Instructor Course (BIC) certified or complete BIC presented by USAFSAM/ED within 1 year of start date
· Must be US Citizen
Click her to apply directly to the position: #
Contact: Debra Kent – (216) 870-3177 – #removed#
visit us at #removed#
BTL Technologies, Inc. is a Texas corporation that provides contract staff augmentation to various government agencies in the United States. The company is headquartered in San Antonio, Texas, with operations at government facilities in various states. Our mission is to provide Workforce Solutions that help our clients achieve success!
Role: Technical Instructor/Course Developer
Apply for this job now.