Seeking Carpenters Helpers/Laborers with a minimum of 2 years experience in commercial construction. Must have own tools and transportation. Wages based upon experience.
- Proven experience as carpenter
- Hands-on experience in working with carpentry materials
- Excellent understanding of carpentry techniques and methods of installation and construction
- Proficient in using electrical and manual equipment and measurement tools (powered saws, hammers, rulers etc.)
- Ability to read technical documents and drawings
- Willingness to follow safety guidelines at all times
- Good knowledge of English
- Good understanding of basic math
- Good physical condition and endurance
- High school diploma; Successful completion of a carpentry apprenticeship program is required
Bob Porter Company, Inc. founded in 1979 is a full service Commercial General Contracting and Construction Management firm based out of Woodbine, MD specializing in commercial, educational, government, automotive, retail and Class"A" corporate office environments.
Role: Carpenters Helpers - Laborers
Apply for this job now.