Vacancy Ref: 7010330
Venn Group are currently recruiting for an interim HR Officer focussed on dealing with employment tribunals and liaising with colleagues in legal services for a Local Authority in South Wales.
Location: South Wales
Duration: 3 months initially
Rate: £19.10/hour umbrella
IR35 status: Inside IR35
- Taking ownership of employee relations processes to ensure issues and queries are dealt with through to completion or escalated to other colleagues
- Working closely with managers in dealing with a range of difficult performance or behavioural patterns of occurrences not covered by policy or procedure
- Providing separate advice, support and guidance to Governing Body Committees for hearings / appeals
- Resolving customer queries and issues through to completion, ensuring regular communication and updates to customers and colleagues including TU representatives where required
- Knowledge and practical experience of applying HR policies
- Knowledge and application of employment law
- Experienced in using a range of interventions to secure successful outcomes to employment relations issues
- Experience of change management
To apply for this position, please contact Matt Beynon on 0117 930 8760 and email your updated CV to #removed#
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.