Company: IN TECHNOLOGY GROUP LIMITED
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
3rd Line IT Technician Newcastle City Centre/Hybrid£35,000 - £40,000
My client is an educational provider that has campuses across the globe and ranks highly in all academic tables that it appears within. Having won many awards for the work it does for the local community and its students, they pride itself on having a top-tier technical team that's behind it all. With one of the biggest departments within the education provider, they are looking to expand some more with an experienced 3rd Line IT Technician.
- To lead/assist the team in major technical projects
- Implement/maintain the campus' infrastructure
- Maintain awareness of cyber-security threats
- Work well as an individual and in a larger team
- Assisting more junior members of the team when required
- This role is pipelined for a team lead role (experience in this would be a major plus)
- Active Directory
- Windows Server
- Office 365
- Virtual Servers
The (Amazing!) Benefits:
- 33 days paid A/L (With the opportunity to buy more)
- Access to excellent pension schemes
- Access to tons of discounts for retail, restaurants and more
- Access to a 'Payroll Giving' scheme
- Tons of health and wellbeing benefits:
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounts for health and wellbeing centres
- Employee Assistance Program
- + Lots more benefits
If you're interested in hearing more or want to go straight to applying, then hit the submit button below.
If you have any questions, you can reach me on 0191. 249. 3639. or @ Darcey . obyrne @ intechnologygroup . com.
In Technology Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.