Business Development Specialist - Partner Programs
VisitorsCoverage.com is a fast-growing global travel insurance solutions company based out of Silicon Valley. We are seeking a dynamic specialist with exceptional communication, business skills, and an affinity to online technology solutions for our partner programs to help grow the company through our partnership efforts. This candidate must have experience with business management with a focus on Southeast Asian countries.
We are seeking candidates with 2 - 4 years of experience.
We are an online, internet-based, technology company serving customers throughout the world for over a decade. Our ideal candidate should be business savvy and an expert in setting up distribution, acquiring, building and managing partnership relationships. We are looking for someone who can work on directives and is willing to learn and grow distribution & partnership expansion strategies, execute sales, strengthen business development, and take on relationship management initiatives.
NO Telecommuting or Visa Sponsorship offered.
• This position is based in Santa Clara, CA, and company-paid travel and relocation expenses may be provided. The use of a relocation service company and home marketing incentive will not be offered.
• Compensation and benefits are negotiable and at par with the market.
• Must have a flexible schedule.
• Must be authorized to legally work in the US (no visa sponsorships).
- Ability to identify & reach out to potential partners-- corporations, travel & tours industries, insurance agents/brokers, & non-profits
- Ability to acquire new partners & manage relationships for profitable sales and growth
- Ability to develop negotiating strategies, risks, and potentials
- Ability to communicate with potential partner clientele
- Creativity, innovation, and willingness to learn with a can-do attitude
- Exceptional communication skills and multi-tasking abilities
- Strong computer skills with MS Office--including PowerPoint
- Knowledge of sales & distribution a plus
- Self-motivation and effective cooperation in a team setting
- Communicate with potential and existing business partners; must be willing to call potential/current partner clients and willing to do inbound/outbound sales/business development meetings.
- Potential clients would be across the Unites States and/or even global. Some travel within US might need to be undertaken on a need basis.
- Develop and support partnerships with a focus on countries in Southeast Asia
- Manage existing accounts with partner clients.
- Manage/carry-out day-to-day activities related to business development for multiple business partners/entities across segments (corporate, affiliate, travel industry, insurance industry etc.)
- Work and communicate with various teams to ensure that activities support the business initiatives of multiple business entities.
- Drive the partnership agenda internally as per agreed deliverable.
Please Note: Please do not call us.
You can also apply directly here: #
About the Company:
VisitorsCoverage is a Silicon Valley-based InsurTech company that is disrupting the global travel insurance industry by using technology to redefine the way international travelers purchase and manage travel insurance. Through our unique online travel insurance marketplace, we are constantly working to simplify the insurance industry by leveraging technology to make the decision-making process easier for travelers worldwide.
Role: Business Development Specialist
Location: Santa Clara,
Apply for this job now.