We are currently recruiting for a large payment services company based in Coventry. They are looking for a Network Engineer/Support to add to their ever growing infrastructure team.
The role will be responsible for the day to day stability and controlled changes of Internal and Production networks across multiple sites and datacentres.
Their main office is based right outside a local train station and has on site parking.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Daily network checks, reports and BAU tasks
- Assist 1st and 2nd line engineer with escalated problems
- Improve on existing systems and capacity monitoring
- Identify opportunities to improve the service to the customer base
- Ensure all aspects of the system are documented and reviewed
- Cisco Networking skills (ASA's, Switches, etc) - CCENT or equivalent experience
- Network Administration experience - VMWare, WAN, WLAN and LAN configurations
- Experience working in a change control environment
- ITSM experience ie server desk plus
- Excellent communication skills
If you are interested please apply.
Role: Network Engineer/Support
Job Type: Permanent
Location: West Midlands,
Apply for this job now.